Hoang Thinh Dat Corporation (Hoang Thinh Dat Corp) was established on March 5, 2004, under Business Certificate No.0101513696 issued by Hanoi Department of Planning and Investment, headquartered at 9th Floor, VEAM Tay Ho Building, Lot D, Area D1, Phu Thuong Ward, Tay Ho district, Ha Noi.
Hoang Thinh Dat Corp’s authorized capital is 638 billion VND with a total asset of 900 billion VND. The company specializes in a variety of industries such as developing infrastructure of industrial zones, agriculture parks, water plants and other consulting services.
Besides 3 industrial parks that have been developed and in operation with a total area of approximately 1,000 ha, Hoang Thinh Dat Corp also manages several water plants of high capacity across provinces in Viet Nam.
Joint-ventures and partners
Currently, Hoang Thinh Dat Corporation has partnered and formed joint-ventures with following companies:
- Yen Binh Development and Investment Corporation: 38%
- Branch of Hoang Thinh Dat Corporation in Quang Ngai: 100%
- Quang Ngai Water Supplying and Construction Joint Stock Company: 72.5%
- Hoang Mai Water Supply Co. LTD: 50%
Key business areas
PROJECT INVESTMENT & DEVELOPMENT
- Invest in construction and operation of urban areas
- Invest in construction, development, and operation of industrial zones and agriculture zones’ infrastructure
- Invest in water supply and water treatment plant
- Invest and develop infrastructure and transportation
- Invest in construction, development and operation of service works such as Golfcourse, Racecourse, etc.
- Invest in construction and operation of hotels, tourism services and entertainment theme parks.
- General Investment, inward and outward investment from Vietnam
- Land pricing, valuation of land use and land lease
- Valuation of assets which are real estates and personal estates (includig assets attached to land)
- Design of water supply systems
- Business management; design of effective internal control system for businesses
- Finance, Tax and Accounting services
INDUSTRIAL ZONE & TOWN PROJECTS
- Yen Binh Complex (urban, industrial, agricultural and services) scales to more than 8,000 ha area in Thai Nguyen province. Hoang Thinh Dat Corp has cooperated with An Phu Long Corporation and other foreign and domestic partners to complete this project. Some featured components of Yen Binh Complex are as follows:
- Yen Binh Industrial Park with a total area of 693 ha, of which 200 ha had been leased by Samsung to develop Samsung Hi-tech Complex with 6.3 billion USD in investment capital by the time of December 2014. Stage I of the project has been put into operation since March 2014.
- Yen Binh Industrial Urban Area with a planned area of 100ha.
- Dung Quat Industrial Town Project located in Dung Quat Economic Zone in Binh Son District, Quang Ngai Province is an ongoing project of the company. This project has a total capital investment of 2,025 billion dong for a scale of 1,303 ha.
- Hoang Mai I Industrial Park Project with a scale of 264.77 ha is located in Hoang Mai Town, Quynh Luu District, Nghe An Province.
WATER PLANT PROJECTS
- Phuc Binh Water plant with a capacity of 500,000 CMD in Vinh Phuc Province (undergoing procedures)
- Yen Binh Water plant with a capacity of 150,000 CMD in Thai Nguyen Province
- Hoang Mai Water plant with a capacity of 80,000 CMD in Nghe An Province
- Quang Ngai Water plant with a capacity of 50,000 CMD in Quang Ngai Province
- Quang Ngai Water Supplying and Construction Joint Stock Company with a capacity of 45,000 CMD in Quang Ngai Province