Hoang Mai Industrial Zone was approved by Prime Minister orienting Nam Thanh-Bac Nghe construction planning (Investment License no 272203200026); moreover, it is one of the Priority Industrial Zone in Vietnam. This area is expected to attract domestic and foreign investors and create a zone for manufacturing industrial production facilities, handicraft industry and creating jobs and income for the local workforce.
Currently, this project has already completed whole infrastructure construction and has tried to attract a large number of both domestic and foreign investors approach.
- Hoang Mai I Industrial park: 240.59 ha
Hoang Mai I ‘s invested capital : 595 billion vnd.
Duration of project activities is 50 years since the Investment Certificate is granted.
Location: Located in the center of Hoang Mai Town, Nghe An province. It stays next to 1A highway, 80 km away from Vinh city, 8km away from Nghi Son seaport, 1 km away from Hoang Mai Station and 60 km away from Vinh International airport.
- Develop key economic regions.
- The sectors to encourage investment:
- Cluster A: with an area divided into 2 types of lots: big lot 4-6 ha; Small plots of 2-3 hectares, for electronic industry, mechanical assembly.
- Cluster B: each batch from 1.5-2.5 ha, industrial layout types: spare parts for manufacturing, precision engineering, building materials.
- Cluster C: each batch of 2-4 ha, the kinds of industries: forest products for export processing, beverage processing, mineral industry, processing industry agricultural products and foodstuffs.
Scale: The total industrial zone is 240.59 ha, in which the proportion of land use is distributed as follows:
- Land for the construction of industrial buildings: 168.4 hectares, accounting for 69.99% of the total area of the industrial zone.
- Operations Center: 7.34 ha industrial services, the proportion of 3.05%.
- The technical infrastructure focal: 5.26 ha, accounting for 2.19%.
- Land for the construction of roads: 14.44 ha, accounting for 6.00%.
- Landscaping plant land: 27.5 ha, accounting for 11.4%.
- Water face area: 14.23 ha, the proportion of 5.92%.
- The current factory land: 3.4 ha, accounting for 1.41%.
INVESTMENT ATTRACTION ‘S FIELD
- Chemical assembly Industry;
- Production of steel industry;
- Precision engineering industry;
- Processing wood, forest products Industry;
- Industrial manufacturing equipment used in the manufacturing industry, services;
- Industrial construction material, finished products for building;
- Processing of agricultural – forestry – minerals industry;
- Textile industry;
- Footwear manufacturing industry;
- Clothing industry.
- All businesses stipulated in Vietnamese Laws
Hoang Mai Industrial Zone owns the most convinent transportation which easily move to seaports, highway and airports in order to save cost and time when delivery goods specially cost of import-export goods
- 8 km from NghiSon–DongHoi deep seaport;
- Next to 1A high-way;
- 50 km from Hanoi – Vinh highway;
- 200 km from Hanoi;
- 60 km from Vinh International airport.
The infrastructure system has been invested in
Industrial Zone is installed underground cabling communications and supplied to the fence of factories by cable systems of international standards.
Through the connection system between the center of the communications industry and the Hoang Mai Central Post Office, all demand for communications is guaranteed and there is the ability to provide all necessary services such as a private switchboard , IDD telephone, remote seminars, leased, high-speed internet, email, etc.
3 Water supply system:
Raw water is taken from Vuc Mau Lake, 13 km from the industrial zone to the area’s water supply treatment Industrial Park. Here, the raw water is treated to meet drinking water standards and is led into tanks and booster pump to supply water to the plant. Clean water treatment plant with a capacity industrial zone Q = 12.000 CMD to ensure a constant supply of clean water for the plants.
4 Wastewater treatment system:
Domestic wastewater of factories, after the preliminary treatment to remove all hazardous chemicals beyond the standard type C (TCVN 5945-2005), is led to the waste water treatment station of the industry. In that area, those water will be handled into wastewater type B national standards before discharging into Nha Le channel.
Industrial Zone’s Internal transport systems are designed to ensure that traffic throughout the industrial area is unobstructed. The road system is designed with dimensions as follow:
– The central road axis of 43 meters in width.
– The main street axis of 22.25 meters in width
All the internal roads are designed and constructed under strict provisions of Vietnam and completed with plastic Asphalt beton. The internal road systems are also equipped with fully and aesthetic high-voltage lighting systems.
Electricity distribution system:
The power supply of the industrial zone is taken from the national grid 110KV-AC 240 Thanh Hoa – Cau Giat – Nghia Đan. In industrial zones, intermediate substations of 110 / 22KV were built to supply power to the substation of plants. Power is supplied to the fence of the factories by international standard cables.
Electric lighting is controlled automatically according to the mode switching time.
ESTIMATED SERVICE CHARGES
|1. Industrial infrastructure using charge ( one-time payment)||38-45 USD/ m2 / 50 Years|
|2. Maintain and management fee (pay annually)||0.05 USD/ m2/ month|
|3. Payment schedule for Industrial infrastructure using charge||After signing Land lease agreement Deposit fee: 10%
After receiving Investment Certificate: 30%
After signing official Land rental Contract: 30%
After Hand over Land: 30%
|4. Price of clean water||0.45 USD/ m3|
|5.Sewage treatment charge ( pricing depends on water quality)||0.25 – 0.85 USD/ m3|
|6.Connecting infrastructure fee (pay only one time for investigation and construction fee)||6,000 USD|
|7. Electricity charge||High Voltage 22KV||Low Voltage 380V|
|7.1 Electricity using cost||Capacity>=250 KVA||Capacity< 250KVA|
|Normal hours from Monday to Saturday(4:00 to 9:30, 11:30 to 17:00, 20:00 to 22:00)||2,125 VND = 0.095 USD/ kWh|
|On Sunday ( 4:00 to 0; 22:00)||2,320 VND = 0.104 USD/ kWh|
|Investor will pay monthly and directly to EVN by Vietnam dong( the current exchange rate for reference 1 USD = 22.265 VND)|
|7.2 Electricity connection fee
With Hoang Thinh Dat Corp’s supports, Investors will work directly with EVN and bear all connection fee and other fees. Moreover, investors must follow management regulations of Vietnamese Government and EVN
|Capacity of transformer of RBF
D-RBF (2,000m2):320 KVA
T-RBF ( 1,000m2): 250 KVA
|– According to regulation of EVN, Investors must not operate under 60% of transformer capacity
– Land-using charge will follow Nghe An’s Regulations
– The prices have not included the value-added tax ( VAT)